Frequently Asked Questions
THIS FAQ’S SECTION WAS CREATED TO HELP ANSWER COMMON QUESTIONS WE GET IN REGARDS TO OUR SERVICES OR ELECTRICAL SAFETY.
I have heard that I need to install safety switches and smoke alarms in my home, is this correct?
What do I need to think about when choosing a ceiling fan?
- Where it is to be installed
- The size of the room
- Is there need for a fan which includes a light
- The room decor
- Blade performance needed
- The location of your house
- Is a remote control fan needed.
Visit our services page for more information
When should I have an electrical safety check?
- You are purchasing a property that has been occupied
- The property is more that 25 years old
- If it is more that 5 years since one has been done
- If you are concerned about how any of the equipment may have been installed
My circuit breaker keeps tripping, what should I do?
My lights keep blowing, why is this happening?
I have conventional lights, will LED downlights help?
LED downlights are a modern trend that is only increasing over time. LED downlights are proven to last much longer and reduce your energy bills effectively. If your business requires lighting retrofits or you would like to moderninse your homes lighting, that when Ultra Power Electrical steps in.
Will I need new switchboards when installing new air conditioners
Who will be sent to my property to complete electrical work?
Do you have a call out fee?
This is a great benefit when going with Ultra Power Electrical to sort out your electrical needs. We have eliminated the pesky call out fees which other businesses charge you for unnecessarily.